Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Winning The Lottery, Would You Share?

I played the lottery today. I never play the lottery. But I was thinking about all the good things I could do with the money if I won.

  • Give to charity (of course). But more specifically, give to the starving children of the world, help the homeless here in America (my big soft spot), and various others but I'd have to give it more thought. Probably something with education...
  • Take my husband on a long vacation and hire the best part time manager to replace him so that he could relax and enjoy it and I could enjoy him!
  • Put some money in the bank (I'm not stupid).
  • Give some money to my family members who need it. 
  • Buy the home I've always dreamed of.
What would you do with your winnings?? 

e

No comments:

Post a Comment