Sunday, October 23, 2011

First Class Today!

So, I'm leaving to go teach my first yoga class and I have a strange mixture of tiny bit of nerves with more excitement than I anticipated! I think I am going to do well, which is odd, because I never think that!! We will see what transpires...


I'll check back in about it later tonight.


<3


I'm back! Had a surprise visit from my old roommate, Jordin! She ended up staying over and she's all tucked in upstairs with my pup, Spencer. :) Very nice to see her!


Class went really well! I could have done better, of course, but for my first time teaching a real class I'll take it! So sleepy...have to sign off! Good night.

2 comments:

  1. How exhilarating to have your first class under your belt! Congrats, Erin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much, Lavender! Thanks for your support too! :) I love your blog!

    ReplyDelete