Thursday, October 13, 2011

Coincidence?

It's funny how things hit you all at once. Like you think about a friend you haven't talked to in awhile and then they call you?


I just started listening to that Krishna Das song and becoming really interested in the meaning and last night our talk was given by Marni Task, who shared with us the meaning of some Sanskrit chants. And she had us chant with her. She was really amazing. I loved last night's lecture and didn't know the full extent of how much I loved it until I was sharing it with my husband this morning. He loved it, too.


It's funny. Even though I still have my bad days, I really am trying to be a more positive individual. And the more I become positive, the more I realize how many wonderful people there are around me. Coincidence?

No comments:

Post a Comment